RISE FOR 6
Join us for our brand new 𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝟼 program –
6 weeks of healthy living starting 11th January.
Are you looking for a healthy start to 2021?
Something positive to focus on for YOU?
A distraction from tiers and tears?
A rise in your health, energy & fitness?
Better feelings about yourself?
Our 6 week 𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝟼 program will help you to:
• Kickstart your new year’s health goals in a fabulous, positive community of like-minded women
• Lose body fat and build all-important muscle ie. ‘tone up’ for a stronger, healthier body
• Increase your fitness levels and strength so that everyday life gets easier
• Lose the festive bloat
• Gain more energy and feelings of wellbeing
This group is amazing on so many levels. Michael & Tarryn are a fab team covering health and nutrition . The classes Michael plans are brilliant offering such variety. All classes are great fun but work us hard! Not only is a it great exercise, it’s with a fabulous group of women! I would totally recommend this group and wouldn’t be without it now!
I joined Ladies GPT during lockdown, one of the best decisions I’ve made in a long time! What a brilliant, fun way to start these days with a lovely group of ladies. Michael and Tarryn are very knowledgeable and motivating with their fun personalities. There are a variety of great classes to choose from and very helpful nutritional advice as well. I highly recommend this group to anyone wanting to improve their physical and mental well being!
Yes, yes, yes! Finally a company that's getting it right - Michael & Tarryn are a fantastic duo. Great workouts, meal planning & nutritional advice, support and so much more. Everyone that attends Ladies Group PT are friendly and welcoming - I can't recommend this group enough ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WHAT YOU'LL GET ON THIS PROGRAMME:
1. Live, online workouts via Zoom taught by qualified personal trainers and our resident, awesome yoga instructor.
3. 6-week nutrition program guide.
5. Meal plans - for those who do and don’t want to track their food intake – meat, vegetarian and vegan options.
7. Tons of advice, fitness videos, nutrition info, recipes and inspiration in our members-only Facebook group.
2. Strength and cardio workouts designed to help you lose fat, build muscle and increase fitness levels.
4. Guide to working out your calories – for those who want to track their food intake.
6. Guides to fat loss and hypertrophy – whether your goal is fat loss, muscle gain/‘toning’, or both.
8. Weekly Facebook Lives in our members group to answer your questions on nutrition and exercise.
You'll soon see why our members love training with us!
At Ladies Group PT we help our members to focus on the progress of their health.
𝗪𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞 '𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭', '𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧' 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 - these never last.
Nutrition and exercise is often approached in a very black and white way.
You’re either ‘perfect’ – living and breathing exercise and dieting and once you have a “bad” weekend then that’s it, you’ve failed and give up.
Or the opposite – you just don’t bother with any of it at all.
You don’t end up finding happiness from either approach and year after year you’re in the same position with the same horrible feelings.
We help you live somewhere in the grey area. The middle ground. The sustainable zone. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺. Learning how to work with your body, not against it. Health and fat loss the realistic, sustainable way.
Take a look at our Facebook page for reviews from our members, photos and posts, to get an idea of what we stand for and how we’ll help you too to get the healthy body and mind you’ve been looking for.